Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Tagg!


It was Tagg's birthday last Sunday. He got a dirt bike, it's a 2002 Yamaha YZF 250. He went riding the day before Thanksgiving with his family and they froze! So, I think he is really looking forward to this spring when it's warmer. I'm excited too so I can take Londyn on the four-wheeler and we can all go. I'll have to take some pic's of his bike, he's pretty excited about it. He had gone riding with his brother Lex just around Hamer in the creek beds. Well, they weren't having too much fun so they decided to ride out of it and head back to their parent's house. Tagg ended up having to bail off the bike and broke off the rear fender. So, he got new fenders for his birthday and the bike looks as good as new. :o) Now just for a little mushy part...I just want Tagg to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he does. I'm so grateful that he works hard so that I can stay at home with our sweet baby! He is such a great husband and father, I am truly blessed!! I absolutely love seeing him with Londyn. There is such a special bond between a daddy and his daughter. Doesn't this picture just melt your heart? I couldn't love them more!!
Oh, and people have been telling me that I should include my side of what happened at Londyn's blessing. I finally did so just go to her blessing post and it's under the second picture. :o) Good times.

5 comments:

lrix said...

I love that picture. Glad Tagg go himself a motorbike. Apparently that completes them or something. It has been so long since we have talked. I am missing you!

Kelli said...

I Love the additions to the blessing story! Too funny! You guys are such cute parents. Londyn is so adorable. Happy Birthday,Tagg. By the way, T Jay still calls hairstyles that are a little messy "Tagg Hair" and he still laughs and says it's silly!

The Bahrs said...

Hey! I don't know why but my blog link on your blog says I haven't updated my blog in 2 weeks! Its a total lier! ha ha! You should check it out, there has been a lot going on lately! :)

camandholls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camandholls said...

Hey, how are you guys doing? I saw the link to your blog on Ashley and Mitch's blog and thought I would say hi. Londyn is adorable!!! Congrats! I read the post about the baby blessing, that's pretty funny.
Oh... and Darci,I LOVE the bows you put in Londyns hair, so cute!