Friday, February 27, 2009

5 months old!

Londyn turned 5 months old on the 25th. I've realized that I haven't posted about her for awhile and she's getting so big and is still so dang cute! :o)

Here are some milestones that she has reached and things I want to remember:
*Rolled over from back to tummy on Valentine's Day
*Loves her Rice Cereal
*Sleeps from 8:30pm-4:30am, eats, sleeps till 6:30, eats, wakes up around 8:30am for the day.
*Loves her baths
*She is a pretty serious baby, it takes a lot to make her really laugh, but she sure smiles a lot
*Loves to babble, especially in the mornings (she's like me)
*Loves to stand
*Likes to sit up, but still tips over slightly
*Loves to touch mom's face, especially when "talking" or rocking
*Loves me to sing her to sleep (I really think her favorite song is "I'm trying to be like Jesus")
*Loves her binky and sucking on her fingers, thumb occasionally
*Likes Baby Mozart
*Likes to play with her knees and toes
*Loves snuggling and likes our hand on her face, or her cheek next to mom's cheek, when trying to sleep
*Loves to grab things and put them in her mouth
*Likes her Tweety Bird Rattle and teething toys (she's not teething yet though, fewsh!)
*Size 2 diapers
*Started wearing some 6-9 month pj's and pants cuz 3-6 were too short

7 comments:

Hills said...

She is seriously such an amazingly geogeous baby! She is at such a fun stage!

The Bahrs said...

woo! what a bunch of fun milestones she's hit! i can't wait til she is crawling around for you too! they just get more and more fun!

lrix said...

I can't believe it has already been 5 months! She is getting big! 6-9 months for height...how about that!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute I can't believe how big she is now!

The Schooley's said...

I can't believe she is 5 months already! Where do you find her awesome hair headbands?? They are adorable!! You guys did good!

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

OMG Darci I can't believe these pics she is sssooo big now!! And rolling over.
OK and yes she is freeking gorgeous!!Definetly bring her next time you come by, I need some squishy time. I am so happy for you!!
xoxox

Anonymous said...

We don't know eachother but I randomly saw you blog and your adorable little girl and I couldn't help but notice her AMAZING hair bows and flowers!!! Do you make them or buy them? If you don't mind sharing I would love to know. I have two girls in need of new hair accessories!!! please email me- tbrob@ida.net :) thanks