Saturday, July 25, 2009

Londyn dancing


Londyn is 10 months old today! I can't believe it...two more months and she'll be ONE!! AAHH! She loves this activity table. She'll open and close it a million times and flip the page, and just start dancing. She is climbing up on things now, but I'm in no hurry for her to start walking. :o) I'll post some fun pics tomorrow, she's quite the character! She'll hear our cell ring and start dancing, actually, whenever she hears music, she dances. We think it's pretty funny. She's also started pointing at things. It's amazing how much they learn in such a short time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rick, Erin, and girls said...

Don't worry about the walking. It's nice when they can fetch their own things, or something for you...hehe. :)

The Murri's said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait for our little girl to be here! And I want to get the number of the lady who did Londyn's newborn picks. When we come up for new years I want her to take our baby's pictures! :)

The Schooley's said...

I can't believe she is almost 1. HOly cow. Love seeing pictures of her.

The Nelsons said...

She's a cutie. It's so exciting when they start walking and then they start getting into everything and you wonder why you were so excited! We should definitely meet in I.F. sometime. That would be so fun!