Monday, February 20, 2012

Family reunion 2011

The Williams Fam!! I love, love, love spending time with family!! And the Williams' know how to par-tay!! We have a family reunion every other year, and rotate on who plans it and they decide where we're going. This year we went to Island Park, it was fabulous! And just to explain Tagg's haircut...for the last 7 years of our marriage, he has been bugging me to buzz cut his hair. So, I finally just did it! Let's just say he hasn't bugged me to buzz it since. :)



Love this girl! She loved playing with her cousins! She played with hulu hoops, built sand castles, went boating, blew a ton of bubbles...or split them. :) We had a fun raffle where Pen and Taun created a trivia quiz and you got points for each question. Then, you could use those points to buy things that people brought in an auction style bid. It was fun to see the different things people wanted. A huge hit were my feather extensions that I brought. I think every grandchild and Aunt got feathers put in!


No comments: