Monday, February 20, 2012

Journaling

Wow, I went a whole year without a single blog post! I guess I can fairly say that I got preoccupied with facebook and neglected my blog. So, please don't mind this super old post, yes it's the last few months of 2010.



What's hiding in the leaves???


Peek-a-boo, Ritzy!! Londyn playing with our kitten. I always told Tagg that if I ever saw a mouse in, around, by, near, the house that I would be getting a cat. Well, unfortunately that day came! Tagg was at ISP academy in Boise and I was just pulling into our house when I saw a mouse running across the street, toward our house. I freaked!! Later that day, we got Ritzy. :) This was in Sept. of 2010 in our Rigby house, we do not have Ritzy anymore. When we moved to Chubbuck, she kept running of to the neighbors and she is still there. (We don't mind!)


Londyn loved these teeth from Halloween. She would walk around growling at us, too cute!

Lou was a duck for Halloween. She absolutely loved walking around asking for candy!

1 comment:

alicia king said...

a whole year!! say no to facebook, blogging is better! ha ha!